Learn how to optimize your LinkedIn experience with a leading global LinkedIn instructor and speaker! Sandra Long is an author, consultant, and TEDx speaker who specialized in LinkedIn.
Register today and plan to take real action. During the first private session, expect to review your goals, receive personalized advice, learn LinkedIn strategies and tactics with a hands-on Zoom demonstration experience, and finish with customized homework to complete.
Then you will review your progress and ask any last questions during the final meeting. The coaching, along with the homework (and a tad of accountability), will increase your success rate!
- Session #1 - Up to 90 minutes on Zoom for the first strategy session
- Homework for you
- Session #2 - Up to 30 minutes on Zoom to review and answer questions (within 60 days)
- Paperback copy of LinkedIn for Personal Branding (for US clients)
- E-book: 117 LinkedIn content ideas
* Private and personalized focus on you with a leading global LinkedIn advisor
* LinkedIn features and steps are demonstrated in live environment on our screens
* Personalized homework and accountability
* Scheduled at a mutually agreeable time
* Video recording of coaching if you request in advance
* Deeper learning with a copy of Sandra's book LinkedIn for Personal Branding
Meet Sandra Long.
An early adopter of LinkedIn, Sandra Long is passionate about helping business leaders use the powerful platform to their own benefit. She is an in-demand speaker, consultant, entrepreneur, and trainer who works with corporations, universities, and individuals, showing them how to fully leverage LinkedIn for business and career.
AUTHOR: Sandra is the author of LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide, which is a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities.
SPEAKER: Sandra was the first TEDx speaker to tackle LinkedIn with her talk LinkedIn Community: A Super Power Hiding in Plain Sight, which was recorded in Stamford CT at TEDx Ferguson Library. Talk Link