The best way to learn about LinkedIn is to practice, so our coaching program has two parts. During the first private session, we will agree on your homework assignment. Then we will review your progress and answer any last questions during the second/last meeting. The coaching along with the homework (and a tad of accountability) will increase your success rate!
- Session #1 - Up to 90 minutes on Zoom - with visibility to our screens
- Homework for you
- Session #2 - Up to 30 minutes on Zoom to review and answer questions (within 60 days)
* Private and personalized focus on you with a leading LinkedIn advisor
* Actual LinkedIn steps are demonstrated in live environment on our screens
* Combined coaching and homework/practice
* Scheduled at a mutually agreeable time
* Ask me to record the session and I will send you the video replay
* Special offer at time of registration: You may also sign up for the LinkedIn Personal Best Club or LinkedIn Career Power program for a 50% discount. This is the ONLY time this special discount is offered. If you are a business owner, consultant, or coach you will want to look at the Club! If you are a job seeker, the Career Power program is for you!
Meet Sandra Long
An early adopter of LinkedIn, Sandra Long is passionate about helping business leaders use the powerful platform to their own benefit. She is an in-demand speaker, consultant, entrepreneur, and trainer who works with corporations, universities, and individuals, showing them how to fully leverage LinkedIn for business and career.
AUTHOR: Sandra is the author of LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide, which is a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities. Book Info
SPEAKER: Sandra was the first TEDx speaker to tackle LinkedIn with her talk LinkedIn Community: A Super Power Hiding in Plain Sight, which was recorded in Stamford CT at TEDx Ferguson Library. Talk Link