LinkedIn Visibility for Entrepreneurs and Consultants
Thinking about your online presence? Wondering how people might find your LinkedIn page?
This mini-course provides insights and instruction about visibility on LinkedIn. You can absolutely impact your presence on the world's largest professional networking site.
Start this free introduction program if:
* you want to get more profile views and interest from the LinkedIn community
* you are wondering how buyers and prospects use LinkedIn during the decision process
* you want to pick up a few "quick tips" about being more visible on LinkedIn
* you are considering joining the LinkedIn Personal Best Club
* you want to learn more about the opportunity for greater digital visibility before signing up for the special club
There is no obligation to join our Club. This is a "stand alone" introductory video course about LinkedIn visibility, but you will have the option to join after the mini-course is completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Sandra Long
An early adopter of LinkedIn, Sandra Long is passionate about helping business leaders use the powerful platform to their own benefit. She is an in-demand speaker, consultant, entrepreneur, and trainer who works with corporations, universities, and individuals, showing them how to fully leverage LinkedIn for business and career.
AUTHOR: Sandra is the author of LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide, which is a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities. Book Info
SPEAKER: Sandra was the first TEDx speaker to tackle LinkedIn with her talk LinkedIn Community: A Super Power Hiding in Plain Sight, which was recorded in Stamford CT at TEDx Ferguson Library. Talk Link